Get Out! Soccer Cones Set – 50pc Color Agility Cones with Stand and Carrying Bag – for Kids Football or Soccer Drills
- [Color Coordinate Your Drills]: Bright colored soccer practice cones are easy to see; Assign an agility disc cone color for different drill types to work out your athlete’s brainpower and their physical strength simultaneously
- [Contents]: Package includes 10 of each colored agility cones in orange, yellow, green, blue, and red; Carrying stand and mesh bag included; Each cone measures 7.25 x 2 inches (18cm x 5cm)
- [Built to Last]: 50pc drill cones are perfect for both indoor and outdoor practice; Constructed of flexible polyethylene (PE) plastic, the practice cones can be stepped on, kicked, or bent while still retaining their shape
- [Train Harder]: Build your team’s confidence on the field with the Get Out! Soccer Training Cones; Complete drills for soccer, football, basketball, or even run your players through obstacle courses to build their endurance and stamina
- [Transport Equipment]: Quickly pack up after each practice by placing the training disc cones on the 8-inch (20cm) stand; Transport the stand and the disc markers in the mesh carrying bag
Sold：184 Wished: 72 Followed: 16
Set boundary markers, run drills, or play regulation games using the Get Out! Sports Training Disc Set. 50pc athletic cones can be used both indoors or outdoors for gameplay or practice. Durable agility disc cones are ideal for young athletes learning a new sport. Flexible PE plastic can withstand being stomped on or kicked by novice players. Arrange the athletic practice cones on grass, concrete, or dirt. Wipe the training marker cones clean with soapy water between uses. Package includes 50 soccer agility cones in orange, yellow, green, blue, and, red plus a carrying stand and mesh bag. Use the conditioning Football cones, basketball practice, and much more! Whether playing for fun or training seriously, the 50pc marker cones set is perfect for the young athlete in your life. Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.